Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today I'm wishing...
I already knew what to get everybody for Christmas
Laundry Hamper as Wrapping Paper Holder
(Real Simple)

I could eat Southwest Fried Chicken Salad from Boure in Oxford for lunch
(not actual salad from Boure, but pic taken from TastyKitchen)

I had tickets to see Ray Lamontagne at the Orpheum tonight...

That I can find some cute his and hers stockings
Christmas Stocking, Starry Night - mandarin

For a fun New Year's Eve party to attend so I could wear this dress
Elie Tahari Keaton DressElie Tahari Keaton Dress


P.S.  Happy early Christmas to me!!  I got my adorable Christmas cards in the mail yesterday. (It's the first time in my life I've been on top of something like this).  The lovely girls at Nico and Lala did a wonderful job and they also added a sweet treat (with the cutest gift tag)!  Thanks ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment