Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thankful - 8x10 - version 2
Today I'm giving thanks for many 'a blessing:
  1. Family, both near and far.  I am thankful to be spending Thanksgiving with Judson's wonderful family, but I will miss seeing my family at home.  
  2. Friends, old and new.  (Ghis, I don't see you enough and I can't wait to play next weekend at the parade!  WHOOP WHOOP!!!)  
  3. iTunes...tonight mainly Patty Griffin, the Beatles, Bob Marley, and Van Morrison.  You rock.  
  4. Red wine.  (Very grateful Judson bought that Groupon!)
  5. Store credit from returned wedding gifts...I got the bomb Christmas decorations today.  
  6. A job that I love and a kick ass boss.
  7. Wilson.  He can be an incessant pain, but he is the best cuddler.  
  8. Good food and good health.  
  9. A few days off from the job that I love. 
  10. Last but not least, my hubby Juddy.  He can also be an incessant pain, but I love him dearly.  He makes me laugh, supports me unconditionally, buys me wine, and always sometimes admits when he's wrong and I'm right.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment