Monday, November 29, 2010

Go for the Bold

Deck the halls, fa la la la la, tis the season...and all that jazz.  I couldn't be more excited about the Christmas season being upon us.  Bring on Mariah, eggnog lattes, lights galore, and all of the holiday decor!!  (Iove a good rhyme).  
Since it's my first Christmas as a married gal, I really want to embrace all things shiny and sparkly and really embellish our home.  However, I don't want to overdo it...gaudy decor is unacceptable.  These are some images that have me rockin around the Christmas tree....
Coordinate Ornaments



1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to start decorating for Christmas too. I love all the same things on your list - especially Mariah's Christmas CD. I just found out she released volume II. :) Great inspiration pics!

    ReplyDelete