Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wardrobe Wish List

(hint, hint, wink, wink)
As far as leather goes, this is affordable and a perfect wardrobe staple.
BB Dakota Cartersville Leather Jacket
I love a peasanty blouse.  Especially one with an ikat print.  
Tucker Smocked Collar Blouse
I like that these don't scream cargo pants.  Just a small pocket'll do.  
7 For All Mankind The Skinny Cargo Pants
7 skinny cargos
Tis the season!  Christmas party anyone?
Halston Heritage Deep V Cocktail Dress
Halston Heritage deep v dress
(this is the same frock that SJP wore in SATC2)
I'm a little Issa-obsessed since Princes Kate rocked that sapphire "engagement dress" and I'm loving this Cynthia Steffe dress in a similar color
Royal blue: Kate in the £385 Issa wrap dress
I heart big ol cardi sweaters
Marled lambswool après cardigan
Mm hmm
Hindsight Cardigan
I'm all about finding my inner goddess (and apparently I'm a fan of this draping technique)
Alice + Olivia One Shoulder Goddess Dress
I need this trench.  Seriously.  
Diane von Furstenberg Spy Ruffle Trench Coat

What are you wishing was in your closet??



No comments:

Post a Comment