Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today I'm wishing...
For a fairy painter to come finish painting my bathroom.  It's a teeny tiny room, but I'm just not up for it today.

Foo dog lamps!  Trendy?  Yes.  Care?  No.  I love them!  I think I'll take two in white or maybe turquoise...
Gina Kates
(Helloooo imperial trellis headboard!!)  Back to the point, these are rather big foo dogs, but they look wonderful in this bedroom.  They can be found here ($$$).  I also like these...



(Williams Sonoma home, Ebay)
Do you think they're gorgeous or gaudy??


These fab Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon pillows.  I think I've mentioned my obsession with throw pillows.  I need to add these to my collection...
CUSTOM ORDER LISTING, Chiang Mai Dragon Cushions - Aquamarine
(@ Etsy, Plum Cushion $150/pillow; also at KL Upholstery $70/pillow & Decorative Instincts $185/pair)


Stripes...
Saint James® Meridien II Tee
(1. Madewell, 2&3. Revolve Clothing)


New lighting for the aforementioned bathroom.  Now that it's gray (or grey??) I need bigger, brighter lighting...
Hundi LanternExeter 5-Jar Pendant
(Pottery Barn)
Hope you have a shining Hump Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Foo Dog lamps... trendy and oh so fun, definitely indulge! I love the chang mai pillows too! and stripes... im always in for stripes, I love them in any capacity! The gray/grey thing was explained to me by my bf who lived in London for a few years. For us here in America, it's grAy, and for those across the puddle, its grEy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! and for straightening me out on the gray/grey issue!

    ReplyDelete