Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bathroom Revamp

I am beginning the process of a small bathroom makeover.  I have become bored with the room and I need a fresh look.  Change is good.  And while I have still have free time (school is starting way too soon..) I may as well upgrade the facilities.  Here a few pics that are inspiring my bathroom face lift.  

white and gray finished bathroom

(all images from Country Living)
Can you tell I'm feeling a little gray??  Currently my bathroom is a light blue.  It's gotta go.  I need something a little more neutral and soothing.    
I am deciding between 2 colors at the moment: 


Martha Stewart Living Paint in Sharkey Grey
Living 8 Oz. Sharkey Gray Interior Paint Tester #Msh240 Msl240-16



Glidden Silver Birch

(both available at HomeDepot)

No comments:

Post a Comment