Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

What I'm wishing for today....
This Capiz chandelier would be a great addition to my boring (for now) dining room...
SuzieSuzie
(via Decorpad)
Throw pillows are my new thing.  And I heart greek key.
20In Square ORANGE Greek Key Pillow Cover in Indoor Outdoor Fabric
I really like a cute garden stool.  I could find a home for one or two of these in my home.  Any color will do.  

Coffee table books.  I want to stack large books everywhere.  Seriously, everywhere.    

glam-books-louisvuitton.jpg











glam-books-hue.jpg
glam-books-high-style.jpg













House Beautiful Home Book



Jewel toned dresses from Shopbop.com (my fave shopping soure!)

Halston Heritage, Lela Rose, Rory Beca, Rebecca Taylor


HELLO Elva Fields.  I adore you.  



Elva Summer 2010 Collection.  



No comments:

Post a Comment