Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dining Room Love

Now that I have gotten my bathroom going (by no means finished) I am ready to tackle the dining room!  Right now it's pretty bare; a farm table and chairs, recycled curtains from the den, and a few wedding gifts in the corner.  I'm looking for a little inspiration and here a few dining rooms I'm loving...
cupcakes
I love the white chest and bamboo chairs combined with the upholstered chairs.  I would love a fun fabric on these chairs.  This mirror reminds me (kinda) of one I just bought for our dining room.  
Suzie
Liking this lantern a lot.  And the cabinet to the left.   Those chairs want me to cozy up to that table for a leisurely dinner.  
Suzie
Imperial trellis works anywhere.  
ThinkPinkLaura
I need this sideboard.  
Suzie
This French dining room is very sweet.  I adore the cane back chairs and antique table.  
Suzie
This trio of glass lanterns is a-mazing.  
Suzie
There's my mirror look-a-like!  (If only I had a fireplace in my DR)  I love the chandelier and the lattice fabric on the chairs.  I'm leaning towards a navy room.  
Gina Kates
Still obsessing over the chevron rug.  


So a little something like this...kinda eclectic and crazy, but maybe it could work??

No comments:

Post a Comment