Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today I'm wishing...
To have my morning cup of jo here...looks charming and cozy, don't you think?
norma mcgee
For these adorable tops to be hanging in my closet...


Tibi Belize printed silk tunic
1. Rebecca Taylor  2. Tibi  3. Milly  4. Rebecca Taylor
That I had a backsplash in our kitchen.  I am thinking something like this...
Our kitchen
Umm...I'll take one in every color please.
(J. Crew via Lavender and Lillies)
I could have dinner at Sweetgrass.  Their low-country menu is to die for.  It's 8 am but I am craving their shrimp and grits.  They are the. best. i've. ever. had.  Here are a few pics that I poached from EatLocalMemphis.org.
charleston oyster stew 
pan seared sea scallops with tomato butterbean risotto and basil shrimp broth

pork loin wrapped in pork belly
There are no pictures of the low country shrimp and grits with sea scallops, andouille sausage, and benton's ham, but believe me it is incredible.  If you haven't been yet, make a reservation now.  Bon appetit!
have a happy, carefree wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment