Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Art.  I am working on a small gallery wall in my bedroom and I'm fancying these little prints, paintings, and drawings from Etsy.  
April Giclee Print from original oil paintingBlossoms Series 35 PRINT from ORIGINAL watercolor mix media drawing
Beach and Sea Giclee Print from original oil mix media painting 11x14
(from Siiso)
blow (2)
Lost 4 - Original Painting (series)

I'm wishing for a rental.  My new obession...Rent the Runway.  I have yet to try it out, but it seems like an amazing deal!!  You can rent a dress for any occassion. You pick out a dress, RTR sends you 2 different sizes, you wear the fab frock, and send it back.  I will definitely try this out for the next soiree I attend.  Here are a few lovelies I have my eye on...
(Pencey for $50)                                     (Halston Heritage for $75)                         

(Rebecca Taylor for $50)                        (Mark & James for $50)


I bought these Tom's that I was lusting after and they are so comfortable, I now want these...
Women's Calypso Canvas Wedge
I wish I could recover our brown/blah couches.  These colorful couches make me happy...
AnaLisa
Suzie
cosabella
but for now I'll have to do with pops of color in pillows.
I wish for today to be this exciting...

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment