Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday Dinner

On the way home from the beach, I ran across a wonderful recipe from Ina Garten in House Beautiful, Tagliarelle Pasta with Truffle Butter and Stuffed Chicken.  Pasta and butter are two of my favorite things, so I knew this recipe was a must try.  I have never used truffle butter but luckily I was able to find it at the Fresh Market.  Judson was in charge of the chicken--stuffing it with the goat cheese and basil and instead of baking it, he grilled in the Big Green Egg.  He is OBSESSED with his Big Green Egg and uses every he chance he gets to use it.  He also helped to stage my pictures while I was merely in charge of the pasta.  It's a keeper!!
The ingredients.

                                      
The end result...delicious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment