Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Dinner
I decided to peruse the blogs to find something tasty to make for my rockstar-real-estate-agent hubby.  (He has been working so hard, and I'm so very proud of him.  He deserves to come home to a big ole yummy home cooked meal every once in a while.)  It's been a looong (very fun) weekend, and I wanted something hearty and healthy, so I decided on Chicken Delight and Spinach Salad.  Protein.  Check.  Veggies.  Leafy greens.  Check and check. Bacon?  Yes, please.  I kinda threw out the healthy with this salad, but it's still a salad so that counts as nutritional right??  I found the Chicken Delight recipe on my dear friend Laura Merrill's blog, Decorating the Elevator, and followed it to one of my new fav blogs, Fly Through Our Window.  The salad is from the always reliable Pioneer Woman.  Bon Appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment