Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I wish I had a sewing machine so I could make drapes for my dining room.  I took a sewing class in college ...is it like riding a bike??  Any of these fabrics would add a much needed pizazz to the room.  (if you have an unused and unloved sewing machine, please send it my way :)

(fabrics from Schumacher)


I wish Judson hadn't kept me out past my bedtime last night.  Although I dominated in darts (three times in a row!!)

Speaking of my dining room, have I mentioned that I'm in dire need of a china cabinet, sideboard, buffet, ANYTHING to hold all of my new dishes, glasses, silver, etc.  Which style to chose???
(photos from The Newlywed Diaries)


Wishing for these looks for the weekend...
Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2010Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2010
Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2010Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2010
(all images Marc by Marc Jacobs at Style.com)

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment