Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Faves
Happy Friday!!  I have thoroughly enjoyed my first week in the world of blogging...I think I'll keep it up! I am still trying to figure out how this whole thing works, like why are there so many spaces between my lines??  Anybody???  But it's an adventure, and I'm loving it.  Speaking of things that I love, here are a few of my favorites...

Lavender and Lillies is one of my favorite blogs to stalk.  I was actually inspired to start blogging because of the fun things on this adorable site.  Such as Friday Faves.  (So I stole the idea...is that ok blogging world??)  

This summer I have loved nothing more than waking up every morning and enjoying a cup of coffee with my hubby, Judson. During the school year I am off to work before he has risen, so it's nice to have this time together. I recommend having the summer off to everyone.  


I adore these cute monogrammed plates.  They would be cute hanging on a wall in the kitchen or just in your cabinet. A plate is also a great gift idea.
  Clovers PlateSquares PlateStripe PlateModern Plate

I never thought I would like Toms shoes, but these are pretty freaking cute.  Navy Stripe Calypso Canvas Women's Wedges
This is a great clean, classic look.  
A is for American in Paris

I would like to wake up in this bedroom,
Suzie
 make breakfast in this kitchen, 
and get dressed in this closet.
Nicky Hilton

Have a great weekend!!  
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment