Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here Goes Nothin'...

This is my debut into the world of blogging!!  I have been following many a blog for the past several months and I have finally decided to take the plunge (albeit slowly) and create my own blog.   My fascination began when I began planning my wedding in August.  I was obsessively checking these amazing blogs everyday for inspiration and new ideas for our blessed event.  Now that the wedding and planning are complete (hallelujah!), I have discovered a love for food and decorating blogs.  I have always loved to cook and I am working to make our house feel more like a home.  I have a passion for trying new recipes and a newfound itch to redecorate our abode myself!  So this blog will be about many things I desire, renovations I hope to complete, a gardening thumb I hope to turn green, and lots of good things to eat!  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment