Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today I'm wishing for...
Bright, colorful tabletops like these...
A big black bag and little black booties...
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier HoboTory Burch Cidnay Suede Platform Booties
Some suzani fabrics to liven up my home...


After an unsatisfying meal from the school dining hall (aka grill), I am craving sweets. 



Side note:  My friend Laura Merrill, the ghi, is doing a 30 Days of Gratitude blog challenge.  She inspires me so.  Yesterday she reminded me that we can sometimes be ungrateful witches, so while today I am being selfish in all of my desires, I am also going to share a few things I'm thankful for.  

1.  I am grateful for date night with Juddy tonight!
2.  I am grateful for my boss and good friend, Tina Tina, putting up with my constantly interrupting her studying to chat.
3.  I am grateful for beautiful weather.
4.  I am grateful for Brad Paisley tickets!!!!
5.  I am grateful for having only 6 kids at nap time and gchat.

2 comments:

  1. I am NOT your boss!! Stop saying that .....and i hope you feel better.....and what is ghi

    ReplyDelete