Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh What A Night

I'm just starting to feel normal.  We had a blast seeing Carrie Underwood and I think I had even more fun dancing on Beale into the early morning hours.  (It was only around 1 am, but that is waaayyy past my bedtime).  Here is our group before heading into the Forum.  
Note: I wore neither country nor rock.  Just some jeggings and a top.  Simply me.  

Here are a couple of shots of Carrie from the nosebleed section.  

After recovering, Judson and I whipped up a simple Sunday dinner of pot roast.  I love a good crock pot meal.  Judd seared the roast while chopped up the veggies...
7hours later...
Mmmm mmm good!  

Perfect Pot Roast
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup water 

2-3 pound pork roast
Carrots
New Potatoes
Button Mushrooms
Onions

Turn crock pot on low setting and add first 3 ingredients.  Stir until mixed well.
Season the roast. (We used salt, pepper, orgeano, garlic powder, and onion powder).  Sear in skillet for around 3 minutes per side.  
Add roast and veggies to crock pot.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  
Muy delicioso!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment