Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh. My. Awesomeness.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a big ol' piece of red meat.  Anybody with me on this??  Well, last night  Judson and I treated ourselves to a strip and a ribeye.  I added a little pizzaz to mine with an Onion-Blue Cheese Sauce that I found from the Pioneer Woman.  (I borrowed this picture from her too.  A food photographer, I am not.)
REE_9145
Let me point out that any good piece of meat doesn't need this extra goodness.  But it is sooooo delish!  I only did 1/4 of the sauce recipe because it's a little on the rich side and I didn't want to kill the already flavorful steak.  Have I mentioned that Judd is my grill master?  He marinated the steak in Doe's steak seasoning and added a little salt and pepper.  Thanks Juddy!  For our side we had roasted fingerling potatoes.  Nothing special, just potatoes tossed with rosemary, thyme, olive oil, salt & pepper.  Superb steak night!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment