Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

With work officially beginning today, I'm wanting an upgrade to my everyday tote.  I loooove these cross-body messenger bags...Which would you choose??
Tory Burch Dena Leather Messenger Bag
MARC BY MARC JACOBS Q 49 Leah Lambskin Crossbody Bag
(ummm...this Marc Jacobs is called the Leah Lambskin Crossbody Bag--I think it's a sign.)
My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend!!  I can't wait to see all of my friends and drink nostalgic.  It should be a great time, but what to wear??  Wish I had these fun, cas outfits to choose from...
T-Bags Zip Front Dress
Robert Rodriguez Twisted-Drape Top
1. T-Bags  2. Robert Rodriguez  3. Tibi
I'm wishing for something to recover because I NEED this fabric...
3949509648_c018b9f998_bphoto
photo
(kinda looks the Tibi dress above, huh?)
A massage.  
I. can't. wait.  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable accessories. Beautiful bag and dresses. Specially this bags and dress are so gorgeous and will be preferable to all. Thanks for such a great post.

    ReplyDelete