Monday, August 9, 2010

Fall Fashion Must Haves...

Are you ready for Fall??  I don't know about you, but my closet is in need of a serious update.  In the new Fall lines I have noticed a lot of camel and gray, stripes are EVERYWHERE, ruffles are still rocking, and there is a lot of military inspiration.  Working in a school I have a pretty casual environment, so here are a few necessities I'm needing for the upcoming (hopefully soon) crisp and cool weather...
CAMEL
Rebecca Taylor Later Gator Top
Terrace House JacketGrand Island Dress
STRIPES

Sailor-stripe always cardigan

Pencil Eraser Dress
MILITARY
D'armee Dress
Solid ripstop field jacketEveryday chino
RUFFLES
Betsy wrap camiTissue double ruffle tee
Soft Joie Knowles Top
GRAY

Delmy zip vest




2 comments:

  1. Gah! Feeling majorly inspired to shop right now. I just adore fall fashions, even if I only get to wear them on my trips to NY. I'm so into charcoal jeans right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I went a little overboard and I am dying to go on a shopping spree! Love the charcoal and camel jeans as well! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete