Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

We are heading to Milwaulkee, WI tomorrow for a wedding and I can't wait for the cooler weather.  Memphis has been brutally hot and I need a break from the heat.  So this evening (while I should be packing) I'm wishing for these companions on my travels...
An ipad to consolidate all of my books and to play Words With Friends, of course.

This Tory Burch tote would be perfect to hold all of my gadgets...

Lots and lots of magazines.  People and USweekly are my go to trashy mags.

This comfy, cas outfit from JCrew...
Marled boyfriend V-neck tee
And this cute Orla Kiely carry-on...


Any chance the Kardashians will be on my flight to Wisconsin??  It would definitely make for a more exciting vacay...
BAND OF SISTERS photo | Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian
HAPPY EARLY WEEKEND!!! And safe travels to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment