Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Must Have

Big, bright and bold bags.
One of my most favorite things in life is a handbag.
I'm not gonna lie.  I'm a girly girl and bags are my best-loved accessory.
Tote, clutch, crossbody, hobo, satchel, or shopper.  LOVE them all.
If I could I would carry a different bag every day.
And sometimes I do.
This Spring, it's all about brilliant, bright colors.
So without further ado, here are some of my fave picks for the season...

Marc by Marc Jacobs Francesca tote, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag

Tory Burch Audra satchel, Marc by Marc Jacobs Ukita satchel
Tory Burch Audra Large SatchelMARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q Lil Ukita Leather Satchel
Foley + Corinna Mid City Tote, Marc by Marc Jacobs Hayley tote
Foley + Corinna Mid City Leather ToteMARC BY MARC JACOBS Hayley Tote
Rebecca Minkoff tryst tote, Prada Vitello Daino satchel
Rebecca Minkoff Tryst Leather TotePrada Vitello Daino Satchel
Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha shoulder bag, Fendi Shimmer tote
Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha Shoulder BagFendi Shimmer Leather Chain Tote
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sneaky Snake Hillier hobo, Tory Burch Robinson Baguette clutch
MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Sneaky Snake - Hillier' Embossed Hobo
Tory Burch Bijou shoulder bag, Coach Colette hobo
Tory Burch 'Bijou' Washed Leather Shoulder BagCOACH COLETTE LEATHER HOBO

As you can see, I'm all about Marc and Tory.
What's your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment