Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

HAPPY HUMP DAY PEEPS!!!
Today I'm wishing for...

This whole look.
(and the weather that comes with it)
 Nanette Lepore Dream a Dream Silk top and J Brand Lovestory jean
 
This zig zag rug from Calypso St. Barth Home
Zig Zag Jaipuri 4x6
Love a cross-body.
Marc by Marc Jacobs.  Shopbop.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Percy Framed Cross Body Bag
New curtains!!
We've recently acquired some new art in our dining room.  Yay!!
(Pictures to come later.  At some point.  If I ever have time.)
So now I'm ready to get rid of the tired, old treatments and get some fab new panels!
I'm thinking of getting a custom order from etsy.  
Below are some different fabric options.  
I'm definitely leaning towards the aqua/green color fam.  
New Arrival - You Pick the Color - Free Shipping Domestic Only - Set of Two 50x84 inch Designer Rod Pocket Drapery Panels. Modern Diamond in Eaton Blue and Kelp Linen Color.
Pair Of Decorative Designer Panels-84 Inches Long-Custom Drapery-Kelp Blue Diamonds On Linen
Custom Curtains - Made to Order - 50x84 Rod Pocket Panels - Ikat fabric - Tilbury Lapis
viavia, via  

I need a new LBD.  And I love the back of this dress...

What are you wishing for today??

Leah
(per tina's request, i'm trying out a signature.  what do you think?)


1 comment: