Monday, January 17, 2011

Green with Envy

I do so love awards season.  And Sunday night's Golden Globes did not disappoint.  There were some very lovely ladies and some major mistakes.  Jewel tones and black seemed to rule the red carpet and here are a few of my faves...
Mila is my pic for best dressed.  Looving the color and style.  
Mandy Moore Clothes
love all the one-shoulders...
sparkle...

and my not so faves...
just not feeling this dress on natalie
anne hathaway is beautiful, but im not digging this dress
oh leighton...
halle berry is way hot, but not this dress.  
little too much for me....
just hate it...
Michelle Williams Actress Michelle Williams arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
all photos via

Who were your favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment