Monday, September 20, 2010

Love for Eva...

It's been a while since my last blog.  I'm sure all 4 of you are missing me so.  While I should be studying for a test, I can't help but find better things to do such as peruse the ol' net.  These days I'm a little short on inspiration.  If it doesn't have to do with crafting creatures of the ocean, I'm pretty much not interested.  However, while procrastinating, I came across InStyle's look of the day--Eva Mendes.  Have I ever mentioned my love for her?  I think she is gorgeous and has exceptional taste.  She has major white moments.  
Eva Mendes wearing Andrew GnEva Mendes wearing CartierEva Mendes wearing Brian AtwoodEva Mendes wearing Christian Dior
Eva Mendes wearing Christian DiorEva Mendes wearing Brian Atwood
Eva Mendes wearing Joan HornigEva Mendes wearing Brian Atwood
Eva Mendes wearing 3.1 Phillip LimEva Mendes wearing Gianfranco Ferré
Eva Mendes wearing Christian Dior
Eva Mendes wearing Chris Benz
Eva Mendes wearing Calvin KleinEva Mendes wearing Ippolita
Eva Mendes wearing CartierEva Mendes wearing Calvin Klein
Eva Mendes wearing BulgariEva Mendes wearing Bill BlassEva Mendes wearing Cartier

1 comment:


  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Patent Leather Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin Gold Spike Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Bronze Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete